- www.actfl.org The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages provides resources, PD, publications, and much more.
- hwlclassroom.com A World Language teacher's website that contains over 250 activities!
- www.spanishdict.com This site offers a Spanish dictionary, translator, interactive flashcards, and verb conjugations.
- www.duolingo.com A free site that teaches language through games.
- quia.com Create your own games and quizzes. You can also find workbooks and textbooks.
- typeit.org This site allows you to easily type accent marks, diacritics, and characters.
NYS Seal of Biliteracy
The New York State Seal of Biliteracy (NYSSB) recognizes high school graduates who have attained a high level of proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing in one or more languages, in addition to English. The intent of the NYSSB is to encourage the study of languages; identify high school graduates with language and biliteracy skills for employers; provide universities with additional information about applicants seeking admission; prepare students with twenty-first century skills; recognize the value of foreign and native language instruction in schools; and affirm the value of diversity in a multilingual society.
NYS Seal Of Biliteracy Flyer (Multiple Languages)