Manager of Payroll & Specialized Services
Paper Timesheets and WinCapWeb Timesheets are paid on a Lag Schedule. Please notice on the payroll schedule the period covered for each payroll is different for salaried employees and timesheets/substitutes.
General Payroll Information
- Paychecks are distributed semi-monthly on the 15th and 30th of each month. If these dates land on a holiday and/or weekend, they are paid on the preceding business day.
- Live Checks are mailed to your home address. They are sent in the mail the day before the pay date to be received as close to the pay date as the postal service allows.
- We strongly encourage all employees to sign up for Direct Deposit to streamline the pay date process. A Direct Deposit form can be completed and sent to the payroll department.
- Attach a voided check or bank verification to your Direct Deposit form
- New Direct Deposits are subject to a Pre-Note process. This means we test your bank account in a payroll prior to sending money to the account. Your first check after we process your form will be a live check.
- Employees with WinCapWeb accounts can view their Direct Deposit notices on their account under Employee Self-Service → My Paychecks.