- Federal Title IV financial aid (Pell Grant, Stafford and Plus Loans) may be available to qualified persons for approved programs. Contact the Financial Aid Office at 315-453-4677
- Adult Career and Continuing Education Services - Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR) at 315-428-4179
- If you are unemployed or are income qualified, you may apply for tuition assistance through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA). Apply at the One-Stop Center in the county in which you reside:
- Cayuga County: Cayuga Works Career Center, 199 Franklin St., STE. 204, Auburn NY 13021, (315) 253-1590
- Cortland County: Cortland Works Career Center, 99 Main St., Cortland, NY 13045, (607) 756-7585
- Madison/Oneida Counties: Working Solutions, 1286 Upper Lenox Ave., Oneida, NY 13421, (315) 363-2400
- Onondaga County: CNY Works, 960 James Street, 1st Floor, Syracuse, NY 13203, (315) 473-8250
- Oswego County: Oswego County Workforce NY, 200 North 2nd St., Fulton, NY 13069, (315) 591-9000
- Veterans should contact our Veterans' Certifying Officer at 315-453-4400 or the Department of Veterans' Affairs at 1-800-827-1000
- Payment Plans are available. Contact the Admissions Office at (Liverpool) 315-433-2672
VA Payment Compliance: In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the.VA.
- Prevent or delay the student's enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution, including but not limited to access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities.
- Produce the Certificate of Eligibility by the first day of class;
- Provide written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in
For questions or more information, contact the Admissions Office at:
It is the responsibility of each student to be certain that all aspects of their Financial Aid are completed prior to the start of the program.