Choosing (and Purchasing) Mathematics Materials
Mathematics Vendor Fair
The event will run from 9:00am - 3:00pm.
The OCM BOCES Network Team is pleased to invite leaders from the expanded JMT to attend: Broome-Tioga BOCES, Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES, Jefferson-Lewis BOCES, Oswego BOCES, and TST BOCES.
- In addition to being able to browse, 30 minute presentations are scheduled. These will be scheduled for once in the morning and once in the afternoon for each vendor, the times will be staggered.
- It is anticipated that attendees would be able to visit all vendors and attend any mini-presentations in approximately half of a day's worth of time.
- A light breakfast and light lunch will be provided.
Registration is being collected via MLP:
Vendors indicating they will participate include:
Attendees are asked to park in the Henry Campus lot and walk over to Rodax 8 where the vendors are located. It is a very short walk.
- Connected Math
- Connecting math concepts
- Core-Plus Mathematics Project
- Corrective math
- Curriculum Associates
- Everyday Math
- Fast Math
- Focus Math
- Glencoe Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2
- Glencoe Math for grades 6-8 + new NY CCLS
- Impact Math
- Marilyn Burns: Math Reads
- Math 180
- Math and Movement
- Math labs
- Math Navigator
- Math Trailblazers [K-12]
- Math Triumphs
- Math Triumphs [intervention for below grade level]
- My Math [PreK-5]
- Number worlds
- Scholastic Math Suite- Math 180
- Fastt Math
- Fraction Nation
- Scholastic Math Inventory (SMI ) on NYS approved list for APPR
- Marilyn Burns which includes
- Do the Math
- Math Reads
- Math Solutions.
- Singapore Math
- Stepping Stones