p: (315) 433-2661
Welcome to the Innovative Teaching & Learning Department’s Mathematics page.
We look forward to offering professional development and support through regional workshops and conferences on-site workshops/study groups/coaching, and group facilitation and planning.
To arrange customized work, please contact us at 315.433.2662 or 315.433.2611.
The Mathematics Leadership Network consists of regional district, building and teacher leaders. This group meets several times a year to engage in professional inquiry with the goals of collaboration within and between districts, acquire mathematics information from SED, and to network with mathematics leaders in other districts. All Meetings are from 8:15-11:30 at OCMBOCES Main Campus. The room will be reserved for the rest of the day for teams that wish to stay and work.
May 12, 2020
February 25, 2020
September 26, 2019
May 21, 2019
January 9, 2019
- Implementation Timeline and Roadmap Survey Data
- Implementation Timeline and Roadmap Survey Data Charts
- 5x8 Card
April 17, 2018
- Reading: Negotiating identities for mathematics teaching in the context of professional development (Gresalfi & Cobb, 2011)
January 16, 2018
- Document: Purpose of Learning Math/Math Vision
- Discuss: Catalyzing Change.
October 10, 2017
- Math Leadership Session 1 Notes
- Dr. Charlotte Sharp's Materials
- Reading: Preface to the New York State Next Generation English Language Arts Mathematics Learning Standards
- Reading: Introduction to the New York State P-12 Learning Standards for Mathematics
Math Practice Resources