OCM BOCES Alumni Hall of Fame
The Onondaga-Cortland-Madison BOCES Career and Technical Education Alumni Hall of Fame was established in 2011 to honor individuals who have graduated from our Career and Technical Education programs and who demonstrate leadership in their field. Each year, nominations are solicited and reviewed by a subcommittee made up of our OCM BOCES Career and Technical Education Advisory Committee. The committee reviews the nominations for the following qualifications:
1. OCM BOCES Career and Technical Education Graduate;
2. Engagement in an occupation related to the program completed at OCM BOCES;
3. Demonstrate leadership in his/her field;
4. Exercise civic responsibility.
The winners of the award will have a commemorative plaque placed in the "Hall of Fame" within their respective campus of graduation.
Current members of the OCM BOCES Alumni Hall of Fame
- Keith Standish - Inducted 2011 - McEvoy Campus
- Leah Estock - Inducted 2011 - Henry Campus
- Dave Ryder - Inducted 2012 - Henry Campus
- Kevin McMahon - Inducted 2012 - McEvoy Campus
- Robert Canorro - Inducted 2013 - Henry Campus
- Brian Eastman - Inducted 2013 - McEvoy Campus
- Stacy Uzunoff - Inducted 2014 - Henry Campus
- Michael Park - Inducted 2014 - McEvoy Campus
- Timothy Moser - Inducted 2015 - Henry Campus
- Jennifer Neff - Inducted 2015 - McEvoy Campus
- Kenneth Ciccarelli - Inducted 2016 - Henry Campus
- Suzanne Osterhoudt - Inducted 2016 - McEvoy Campus
- Anthony Nappa - Inducted 2017 - Thompson Road Campus
- Dean Catlin - Inducted 2017 - Cortlandville Campus
- Robin Macaluso - Inducted 2018 - Thompson Road Campus
- Mark Dimorier - Inducted 2018 - Thompson Road Campus
- Andrew Martin - Inducted 2019 - Thompson Road Campus
- Michelle Taubman - Inducted 2019 - Cortlandville Campus
- Sean Murphy - Inducted 2020 - Thompson Road Campus
- Troy Beckwith Sr. & Troy Beckwith Jr. - Inducted 2020 - Cortlandville Campus
- Alex Ladstatter - Inducted 2021 - Thompson Road Campus
- Mackenzie Price - Inducted 2021 - Cortlandville Campus
- Dr. Maria Ciciarelli - Inducted 2022 - Thompson Road Campus
- Christopher Larkin - Inducted 2022 - Cortlandville Campus
By identifying successful graduates, we hope to provide positive role models for current students, while making the public aware of the accomplishments of our former students and the potential for success through the high-quality programs offered by OCM BOCES.
How do I nominate a potential recipient?To be considered for the OCM BOCES Alumni Hall of Fame, individuals must be a graduate of an OCM BOCES Career and Technical Education program, must currently be engaged in a career related to their program of completion at BOCES, must demonstrate leadership in their field and show civic responsibility.
For more information on the OCM BOCES Alumni Hall of Fame, contact the Career & Technical Education office at 315-431-8407.