OCM BOCES is pleased to offer school districts Asset Management services utilizing MAXIMUS ASSETMAXX Inventory software. This software program is web-based allowing for information to be accessed over the Internet.
OCM BOCES staff enters all information provided by the districts relating to asset acquisition and disposition. OCM staff creates GASB-34 compliant reports to meet the requirements of each district.
BOCES staff can work with district personnel to develop a separate proposal for completing a physical re-inventory of the district’s assets and updating records accordingly, as recommended by independent auditors. Handheld scanning devices with the district asset database pre-loaded to facilitate comparison during the re-inventory will be utilized.
Asset Management Services include:
- GASB-34 Compliant Features and Reports
- Fast, Reliable and Easy Access to Data
- Multiple Depreciation Methods
- Multiple Capitalization Methods
- Secure Server Location and Administration
- Annual Replacement Cost Updates
- Partial Disposals