Homer Central School District Superintendent Search
The Homer Central School District Board of Education is seeking a collaborative leader who can engage the school community in focusing on continuous improvement of the district.
The ideal candidate is:
Experience as a superintendent or in a central office position is required. In addition, candidates should have a record of successful teaching and building principal experience. Residency in the district is strongly preferred. The Board of Education plans to offer a salary in the range of $145,000 - $165,000 with a competitive benefits package. The new superintendent is expected to begin employment on July 1, 2018.
- an educational leader;
- a champion of innovation;
- a team leader and builder;
- an articulate communicator;
- an ambassador for our schools; and,
- an experienced leader who can identify innovative ways to provide education in a fiscally challenging climate.
Application materials must be received by February 16, 2018. Required documents include the following:
Please send all application materials to:
- Letter of application
- Current resume
- Completed application form
- Placement File
- Copy of School District Administrator (SDA) or School District Leader (SDL) Certificate
J. Francis Manning, Ed.D.
Onondaga Cortland Madison BOCES
P.O. Box 4754
Syracuse, NY 13221
p: (315) 433-2602
Once completed, the vacancy brochure and application form will be available on this page. Please feel free to call the office to request copies of the brochure and application via email or US Mail.
Thank you for your interest in the Homer Central School District.